The third season of the Car Price Hike television series features Pakistani automakers. Proton is featured in the debut episode. The Proton Saga and Proton X70 automobile models, which are both locally built, have seen price increases from the start of the show firm. Let’s look at it.
By raising the costs of the Proton Saga and X70, Al-Haj Automotive has taken the initiative in the most recent price hike movement. In the years before that, in 2022, Proton raised the costs of both automobiles twice.
The new prices of X70 and Proton Saga are as follows;
|Model||Old Price (Rs.)||Revised Price (Rs.)||Increase (Rs.)|
|Saga Standard Manual||2,349,000||2,579,000||230,000|
|Saga Standard Automatic||2,499,000||2,729,000||230,000|
|Saga ACE Automatic||2,619,000||2,849,000||230,000|
|X70 Executive AWD||5,400,000||6,050,000||650,000|
|X70 Premium FWD||5,750,000||6,400,000||650,000|
New Prices of Proton Saga
All three Saga models now cost Rs. 230,000 more thanks to a pricing increase by Proton. The sedan’s updated prices are listed below.
- Compared to the previous price of Rs. 2,349,000, the Proton Saga Standard Manual model now costs Rs. 2,579,000.
- In contrast to its previous pricing of Rs. 2,499,000, the Proton Saga Standard Automatic model now costs Rs. 2,729,000.
- Proton Saga Ace Automatic’s new pricing is Rs. 2,849,000 as opposed to its previous price of Rs. 2,619,000.
New Prices of Proton X70
Both X70 models now cost Rs. 650,000 more according to the manufacturer. The Proton crossover’s revised prices are listed below.
- Proton X70 Premium FWD variant now costs Rs. 6,400,000 instead of Rs. 5,750,000 as it did previously.
- Proton X70 Executive AWD now costs Rs. 6,050,000 instead of Rs. 5,400,000, which was the previous pricing.