Federal Minister for Information Fawad Chaudhry has said that the investigation into the hacking of the FBR website has been completed on August 14, which revealed that most of the FBR’s data have been preserved.

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad after the meeting of the federal cabinet, he said that the government was hiring a data protection company that would improve the security of FBR data.

He said that Information Technology Minister Aminul Haq had told the cabinet that there had been one million cyber attacks on Pakistani websites this year, while an international newspaper had earlier reported that India had joined hands with an Israeli company to attack Pakistan. Attempted to hack WhatsApp accounts of major mobile phones.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here